In EuroVértice we specialize in several lines of work to meet the needs of our customers:
EuroVértice Innovation: Targeting companies, universities and technology and research centres. Its purpose is to fund and support growth related to innovation in different fields, e.g. climate change, energy, environment, agro-food, biotechnology…
EuroVértice Territorial Cooperation: Targeting public administration and third sector. Its aim is to strengthen cooperation at cross-border, transnational and interregional levels through the promotion of common solutions for the authorities of different countries in the fields of urban, rural and coastal development, innovation, promotion of economic relations and networking of small and medium enterprises.
EuroVértice Strategies: Targeting local governments. Its aim is to draft Integrated Strategies for Sustainable Urban Development and Participatory Local Development Strategies, with special emphasis on the social aspects and the integration of low-carbon economy, all through a participatory process.
EuroVértice Energy and Environment: Targeting public administration, companies and third sector. Its aim is to support in all matters related to energy efficiency, the use of renewable energies, circular economy schemes and sustainability in the use of resources (processes, waste, etc.).
The services offered for the development of these lines are based on the extensive knowledge of the functioning of European networks and programmes, amongst which we can highlight:
- Experience in more than 15 European programmes.
- Close relationship with Brussels and managing and control authorities.
- Mastery of key aspects and specialized knowledge for the submission and monitoring of projects.
- Expert multilingual team.
- arge portfolio of partners representing all member states of the European Union, but also candidate countries and those included in neighbourhood policies.
- Over 40 collaborative projects managed.
- Experience in drafting Action Plans for Sustainable Energy and Adaptation Plans to Climate Change.
- Experts in environmental integration of economic or human activities and in solving environmental problems, as well as in promoting biodiversity.
- Advice on investments in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Experts in circular economy.
- More than 10 years of professional experience.
- Over 50 million Euro managed.
- More than 50 customers.