This week the Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia has published its aid “Cheque Europa“. EuroVértice is an accredited company for the provision of these services and we have proven experience in supporting companies in Murcia to obtain this aid. The final objective of the aid is the participation of SMEs from Murcia in European projects.
One of the stumbling blocks for companies when it comes to participating in European projects is the initial investment that needs to be made in order to get started. The Instituto de Fomento de la Región de Murcia (Murcia Region Development Institute) provides all companies in Murcia with this aid, which minimises the risk for the company and increases its chances of obtaining projects through the support of professionals in the field of European projects.
Our company, which has excellent interdisciplinary training professionals, collaborates with SMEs from Murcia who see the opportunity as we saw it to participate in Europe with projects that meet the strategic objectives of the company, adding value and innovation that the company acquires.
If you are interested in requesting help you can contact us by phone +34 968277845, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting us at our headquarters in the Parque Científico de Murcia.
We share with you a recent example in which EuroVértice supported a Murcian SME in its project idea, which counted on us through the “Cheque Europa” and which obtained its European project.
“Technology for the reuse of reverse osmosis waste.”
- Programme: H2020 SME Facility Phase 1
- Duration: 01/07/2018 – 31/12/2018
- Budget: 71,429.00 €.
- Expected results: The project analyses, by means of a market study and a business plan, the commercial viability of an innovative technology that allows the complete reuse of brines from a reverse osmosis process in the food industry, transforming these wastes into different by-products.
- Customer: USEFUL WASTES S. L.
- Line: EuroVértice Innovation
- Keywords: circular economy, zero residue, reverse osmosis
All official call information and requirements can be found here.