EuroVértice InnovationCOMPANIES, UNIVERSITIES, TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH CENTERS
- Develop innovative and competitive products, processes or services.
- Improve the training of researchers.
- Achieving a high level of technology transfer, exploitation and protection of results in a European framework.
- Promote non-technological innovation (processes, management, research potential, organizational improvement…) ahead of a comprehensive development.
- Introduce “green” research processes in institutions: less waste and emissions, recycling, renewable energy.
- Develop and implement ICT in all areas of business.
- Create international networks, clusters and business associations.
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS AND THIRD SECTOR
- Creating new jobs through international cooperation.
- Adapt local and regional policies to the new European frameworks aimed at innovation and social, environmental and economic development.
- Share experiences and collaborate with other European institutions in territorial development.
- Promote cultural and tourism projects for the socio-economic development.
- Improve local and regional governance for the implementation of new policies and encourage citizen participation in decision-making.
EuroVértice Territorial Development StrategiesPUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS
- Design and implement public participation processes.
- Conduct analysis of the current situation and SWOT diagnosis.
- Write Strategies, define and assess indicators.
EuroVértice Energy and EnvironmentCOMPANIES AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS
- Manage grants from the National Energy Efficiency Fund and the ERDF Multiregional Operational Programme.
- Advice on the implementation of energy saving and efficiency measures.
- Technical and economic analysis of investments in technologies for the use of renewable energies.
- Designing and managing projects related to Solar Thermal Energy and Biomass (tertiary buildings, heated swimming pools, etc.).
- Designing and managing projects related to environmental improvement or solving specific environmental problems related to human activities.
- Support municipalities in monitoring related to the Covenant of Mayors (through their SEAPs) and Mayors Adapt (through the development of the Plan for Adaptation to Climate Change).
- Environmental consulting and implementation of schemes related to Circular Economy and Nature-Based Solutions.
- Thanks to our staff, we can also handle from the drafting of the project to the implementation of facilities, including the establishment of energy management systems ISO 50001.