- Analysis of the current situation of the study area (urban or rural):
— Obtaining official data.
— Interview with the agents involved.
— Proposal for strategic lines of action.
- Organization of the participatory process:
— Surveys for citizens.
— Transversal and expert workshops.
— Organization and participation in participatory dissemination conferences.
— Analysis of the results achieved.
- SWOT analysis:
— SWOT analysis implementation.
— Definition of the Strategic Objectives.
— Logical framework.
- Design of the Action Plan:
— Intervention logic.
— Definition of the actions to be developed.
— Definition of indicators.
— Budget for each action and funding possibilities.
- Definition of the necessary Management Structure.
- Support to local authorities on the Covenant of Mayors:
— Adhesion process.
— Drafting the Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP).
— Drafting of biannual monitoring reports.
- Support to local authorities on the platform Mayors Adapt:
— Adhesion process.
— Drafting of the Plan for Adaptation to Climate Change.
— Drafting of monitoring reports.
- Management of grants for investment in renewable energy and energy efficiency (National Fund for Energy Efficiency and ERDF Regional and Multiregional Operational Programmes):
— Conducting preliminary studies.
— Estimate of savings and emissions reduction.
— Document management, proposal submission and monitoring.
— Monitoring of investments.
— Budget justification.
- Support to public and private bodies for the development of projects and solutions improving environmental performance, solving specific environmental problems or improving the impact of human activities in the environment.
- Experts in preparing projects on environmental improvement and biodiversity promotion.
- Specific consulting services:
— Technical advice on the implementation of energy saving and efficiency measures.
— Technical and economic analysis of investments in technologies for the use of renewable energies.
— Environmental consulting and implementation of schemes related to Circular Economy and Nature-Based Solutions, both for private companies and public administrations.
— Through collaboration agreements, we can also handle from the drafting of the project to the implementation of facilities, including the establishment of energy management systems ISO 50001.
- Proposal writing as project leader:
— Administrative management of the proposal.
— Creating a suitable partnership for your project.
— Technical description of the project idea.
- Participation management as beneficiary partner:
— Coordination of work between the lead partner and your organization.
— Fulfilling all administrative and financial requirements.
— Multilingual linguistic assistance.
- Monitoring of the stages of the project to be implemented by your organization.
- Preparation of progress reports required in any project funded by transnational institutions.
- Preparation and monitoring of project management meetings within the partnership.
- Management of required certifications.
- Management and monitoring of communication and dissemination activities, a fundamental requirement in this type of projects.
- Organization and coordination of networking activities.
- Evaluation of projects at different stages or globally.
- Management and monitoring of project communication and dissemination.
- Specialized technical translation.
- Event organization.
- Strategic studies.
To learn how we can help your organization, please contact us and we will make a custom analysis, offering advice and presenting the most interesting opportunities for your organization.
>> Contact form
>> Contact form